We organize a diverse cultural, artistic and educational program, aimed at supporting artists, students and an international audience interested in visual arts, history and culture.
We are always looking for partners who are interested in using our facilities for exhibitions, workshops, talks or any other artistic purpose.
In our property we can offer a potential cooperation partner the following infrastructure to accommodate their projects with us:
– Exceptional, representative historic property, dating back to the 18th century and carefully refurbished with state of the art interior design and technical installations
– Two beautiful, partly furnished studio Spaces/ apartments of more than 100㎡ each
– More than 400㎡ of gallery space to present art work and opening or closing ceremonies, complete with floor heating, lighting and mounting system
– Large outdoor area to accommodate further events
We would love to get in touch with you and hear about your ideas.
– Konfuzius-Institut Berlin
– Design Summer (Hangzhou/Berlin)
– Chinese Embassy Berlin
– the Museum Folkwang (Essen)
– Berlin Art Week
– Printing Museum Tokyo (Toppan Company)
– Red Dot Design Museum